Today, teaching and learning have become easier and more accessible than they used to be a few years back. Also, teachers and instructors can create, host, and engage their students in learning through the internet from the comfort of the space. Online open-source platforms, devices, and tools have been essential to carry this out. Currently, several technology tools can be used to host online teaching and learning, and Google forms happen to be one of them.
Google forms is a cloud-based technology tool created by Google that supports teachers in enhancing online learning and classroom exercise. Teachers use a free online-based tool to conduct class quizzes tests and make class grading quicker and easier. Google forms quizzes created by teachers are distributed through link sharing. Also, teachers can merge class quizzes by using Google forms for quizzes.
How to Cheat On Google Forms Without Getting Caught
So long as students are involved, it is almost impossible for them not to devise a way to cheat. That includes testing Google forms. No matter how proctored and online exams are, willing students can still find their way around them.
Students use forms of cheating styles when writing a test or answering Google quiz questions (both locked Google forms and unlocked). To find out more about these cheating styles, tricks, and hacks used by many students, below are some tried and trusted methods for cheating quizzes or tests on Google students.
- Students can take screenshots of Google form questions and send them to friends to help them answer them
- Students can browse the internet to find Google answers
- Students can send private messages to friends to ask for answers
- Students can copy and paste Google form questions to anyone for answers
- Students can ask for answers on online closed-group chats
- Students can ask fellow students to answer the same quiz for answers
- Students can seek instant online help from online experts
- Students can hack the teacher’s Google form questions in advance to prepare for the test or quiz
How to Cheat On a Google Classroom Test
Google Classroom is a new way to embrace online learning. Many teachers opt for Google classroom because of the ease in preparing and sharing learning materials with students. Although Google classroom is not a learning management system, it has many accessible features with new integration that allows teachers access to various free tools for teaching.
You can set assignments, submit assignments, mark assignments, and share grades with students with Google classroom. It’s a digital form of learning that reduces the need for paper in classrooms and improves e-learning. To ensure maximum security in the Google classroom, teachers created locked Google forms or timed quiz Google forms to reduce students’ access to cheating. You’ll have to use the shuffle option order Google form to do this.
Even with this, students still can cheat in Google classroom tests by;
- Copy and paste questions to those who know
- Asking their class neighbors for answers
- Opening a new Google tab to browse answers
- Asking for answers on online groups
- Checking their textbooks and learning materials
- Find online answers and use rewriting tools to tweak their response
- Use another device to search for answers to avoid closing out your opened Google form
How to Activate Google Forms Locked Mode Without Chromebook
To reduce the rate of online cheating and quizzes cheating with Google form, as a teacher, you can opt-in for locked mode Google forms. It is a proctored way for online learning that limits the chances of student malpractice.
But unfortunately, you can only lock Google Forms with Chromebooks. There is no other way to close the tool without using a Chromebook. It’s completely impossible.
Also, if you use a Chromebook, the process is straightforward. To find out more about how to lock Google form, you’ll have to keep reading this article.
How to Lock Google Forms – Important Things You Should Know
Agreeably, locking Google forms is helpful for teachers using it for any learning exercise. Locking the form curbs the level of cheating that can be done using Google forms. Locking the Google form is not a difficult or tedious process at all. Even with limited knowledge about the tool, you can still successfully carry it out.
When it comes to how to lock a Google form, you’ll have to have the Chromebook inside your Google form. Without it, everything is impossible.
How to Turn On Locked Mode On Google Forms
When you have a Chromebook installed in your Google form, locking and unlocking your form is easy. To carry this out, all you will have to do is;
- Start a quiz on woofer form
- Open the quiz after writing
- Click the settings feature at the top of the quiz
- You’ll see Chromebook settings.
- Under the Chromebook setting, put on the locked mode.
It is a straightforward process that anyone can quickly do.
How to Get Out of Locked Mode On Google Forms
Every Google form can be locked and unlocked. If you are trying to opt-out from Google form locked mode, all you have to do is follow the same process of closing the form. Here you’ll;
- Go back to the quiz you started
- Click on the settings feature at the top of the quiz
- Click on the Chromebook setting.
- Under the Chromebook setting, turn off the locked mode.
Why Teachers Use Lock Mode Google Forms: Every Student Should Know This
Students cheat in every academic setting, and this cheating is further enhanced if it’s e-learning. With Google form, don’t be surprised to catch your students cheating on the test, quiz, or whatever exercise they’re doing.
As a teacher, avoid constantly asking yourself questions like, are they cheating quiz/test? The best option is to lock the Google form to reduce cheating. Google forms locked mode will help you determine that students cheat on a test or quiz.
Generally, your locked feature of Google form is your best bet to ensure academic security and efficiency during an assessment. With this feature, teachers are notified once a student opens another tab or exits the quiz.
How to Release Scores In Google Forms
Teachers can use Google forms for many school activities. Now, that also includes releasing scores and grades to tests and assessments. So, if you are a teacher and have been wondering how to release scores in Google forms, keep reading below to find out. For Google forms, you can only release scores to your students via email. Don’t worry. You won’t have to send individual emails to them through your mailbox. To do this, all you’ll need to do is;
- Go to the response section of the Google form
- Click and open the quiz
- At the top, you’ll see responses. Click on it.
- Click on an individual to send the score to a particular student
- There’s an attached email address from the answered forms
- Once you’ve chosen the email, click on release score.
- Check the box to agree to send an email to the receiver
- Click on send an email, and automatically, the student will be sent an email.
To do this, you’ll have to repeat the process for all your students.
How to Find the Answers on Google Forms 2021 Without Any Stress
After a quiz or test, the next step is finding the answers and assessing them. Google form is a convenient tool, so it’s a straightforward process. All you have to do is to;
- Go to the Google form dashboard on your selected browser
- Click on the go-to forms button
- Select the particular Google form
- You’ll be redirected to a different page
- At the top right, you’ll see a tab named responses.
- Click on the response tab
- You can now access all your answers
- You can also use a Google spreadsheet to collate all the answers
For a mobile device, to find answers on Google form, follow this procedure;
- Open your Google drive on the device
- Select the particular Google form
- You’ll see the response tab
- Click on the response tab
- You can now access all answers
- You can also download answers using a spreadsheet
How to Know If Someone Is Cheating On a Quiz
Many teachers are often faced with keeping tabs on their students while writing any assessment. Without keeping tabs, it increases the chance of students cheating on the evaluation.
Yet, it is challenging to keep tabs on students while writing an assessment or answering a quiz with their device. Thankfully, there are programmable ways to reduce the amount of watching. And if you’re giving the examination on Google form, all you have to do is put on the locked mode on the tool, and you’ll be notified each time your student opens another tab or exits the form.
How to Use Google Forms As a Quiz Without Getting Caught
The exciting thing about Google forms is that you can use them for various teaching exercises. You can use it for tests, grading, scoring, and creating a quiz. To use Google form (either through a browser or mobile device) to create a quiz, you’ll have to continue reading to find out more.
How to Make a Quiz In Google Forms Following Easy Steps
Although Google form is not a learning management system, the device has easy-to-access features that enable teachers to enhance teaching. Almost everything you try to set up on Google form is easy. Follow this process;
- Open the Google form on your device
- Click on the setting at the top of the form
- You’ll see the make this a quiz option
- Click and turn it on
- To collect emails from those responding, go to responses
- Click on the down arrow and put on the collect email address option
How to Conduct Google Forms Timed Quiz
Google form has different features, and one of them is the timed part where you can set and rest the time allocated to a quiz. Teachers mostly use this to control cheating and limit the amount of time students should spend answering a quiz.
- Install Google presenter
- Create a Google form by choosing how you want the questions to be answered (one answer, multiple-choice, paragraph, short answer)
- Turn it into a quiz by clicking on “quiz” and turning it on.
- Input the correct answers so that they’ll be marked once the students answer correctly
- Click on the add ons icon to find the Google form presenter.
- Click on the form presenter and timer.
- Click on set up.
- Choose and set your time and date for students.
- You can also allow room for a break while setting your timer.
- Publish form
Google Forms Add Ons For Teachers
With add-ons, you can extend your Google form survey. It helps you create surveys on Google form using third-party Google tools, which will be integrated into your Google form.
Google form add-ons for teachers is a beneficial device for teachers, especially when setting up a timer and certain limitations for their class assessments. An example of an add-ons teachers can use on Google form is the Google presenter.
This section provides helpful answers to some Google forms randomized questions. So, if you have some questions about Google forms, you can check this section.
Q: What Is Locked Mode On Chromebooks?
A: Locked mode on Chromebook is a closed version of a Google form that allows you to maintain some security on your created Google form. The form is accessible to a selected number and that chosen number with it.
Q: Can You Create Google Forms For Kids?
A: Yes. You can create a Google form for kids. However, use the settings option to choose how the answers should be to do this. For kids, please select the option that allows them to tick the correct answer.
Q: How to Ensure Google Classroom Locked Mode?
A: To ensure locked mode in your Google classroom, make sure you use Chromebooks. Without it, you cannot guarantee the locked mode.
Q: Can You Lock a Google Form?
A: Yes. Every created Google form can be locked. However, that can only be done by the creator by putting it on through the settings feature.
Final words about Google Forms
Google form is a convenient, accessible, and advanced technological device that has made teaching easier and quicker for teachers. It’s an interesting app that many teachers have embraced since the growth of online learning. If you still find hacking Google forms difficult, you need professional help and should not hesitate to contact us. We offer top homework cheat websites for our visitors to order some help for their exams or homework.